Retirement savings benefits for governmental employees
Government 457(b) deferred compensation plans, also known as 457 retirement plans are designed for state and municipal workers.
If you participate in a 457 plan, you can contribute a portion of your salary to a retirement account.
We have agreements with various providers to assist you in setting up and servicing a 457(b) account through your employer’s plan.
- Tax deferred saving
- Convenient payroll deduction
- Wide range of investment options
- Thousands of Mutual Funds Available
- May be possible to combine with other existing retirement assets
- No load funds available
- Independent advisor to assist you
“Our goal is providing financial benefit at the highest level of quality, professionalism and friendliness”