Five Investment Tasks to Tackle by Year-End Market turbulence in 2020 may have wreaked havoc on your investment goals for the year.
It probably also highlighted the importance of periodically reviewing your investment portfolio to determine whether adjustments are needed to keep it on track.
Now is a good time to take on these five year-end investment tasks.
- How did your investments perform during the year? Did they outperform, match, or underperform your expectations?
- What factor(s) caused your portfolio to perform the way it did?
- Were there any consistencies or anomalies compared to past performance?
- Does money need to be redirected in order to pursue your short-term and long-term goals?
- Is your portfolio adequately diversified, and does your existing asset allocation still make sense?
The information in this article is not intended as tax, legal, investment, or retirement advice or recommendations, and it may not be relied on for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. You are encouraged to seek advice from an independent tax or legal professional. The content is derived from sources believed to be accurate. Neither the information presented nor any opinion expressed constitutes a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security. This material was written and prepared by Broadridge Advisor Solutions. © 2020 Broadridge Investor Communications, Inc.